This is a post more for me than anyone else… a list of things I’ve done recently and would like to blog about… when time permits!
1. Review “The Enchantress of Florence” by Salman Rushdie: He is one of my favourite writers despite his long-drawn and often contrived manner of writing. In many ways, the book doesn’t disappoint, but honestly, it can’t even hold a candle to “Midnight’s Children” and “Shalimar the Clown”.
2. Review “The Dark Knight” by Heath Ledger!: One of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. So good, that I saw it twice in three days! Heath Ledger shall be missed… and I also wish they don’t bring back the Joker again.
3. Review “Khatron Ke Khiladi” by Akshay Kumar: A well-done gameshow for once in India. The channel may have nothing more to write home about, but this show will help them establish. And then there’s “Bigg Boss” coming up!
4. Review “Indian in a Box”: A small little restaurant that has a ‘call centre’ based in Pune Mumbai for home delivery! The food is okay, but the service is pretty good.
5. The Indian monsoon: It’ back and with a bang… some photos to be shared here.
6. Why I’m bored with my iPhone: Blasphemous as it sounds, I have had my fill of the Jesus phone and am looking at more ‘keyed’ pastures now! Especially since I got my BlackBerry!
7. The upcoming vacation: And all the preparation I have to do before I can leave (the preparations have been underway for a month… especially at work!).
8. The Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: And how it rocked… WOW!
9. Why I think Indian cricket is now boring: And what the alternate sports options for Indians are (I don’t recommend Shooting yet!)
10. Sania Mirza, her star tantrums and no seeming interest in playing anymore. Or so I believe.
I shall perhaps get down to doing the above when point number seven kicks in. Ah…