Truer words were ne’er spoken!
TechCrunch once again proves it worthiness!
Being an entrepreneur is also damn hard, for thousands of reasons and then some. I would like to point you to a testimony of that undeniable fact, penned by one of the founders of web startup MakeFive, whose Elevator Pitch video we recently highlighted. Eric Karjaluoto is his name, and his must-read blog post is titled ‘Why your web startup will fail‘. Required reading for aspiring entrepreneurs!
Here’s the gist, summarized in 6 points:
– You won’t have an audience
– You’re going to run out of cash
– You’ll get frustrated
– The emotional rollercoaster will beat you
– You’ll get excited about something else
– But it won’t be because of the competition
Read the full thing here.